Sunday, August 29, 2010

Another day.

Hello all, 


I have a feeling today is going to be the same as yesterday, doing absolutely nothing of importance. But it doesn't bother me. I guess.


Does anybody know of any interesting things you can make out of house hold objects? I love making shit but I never have any ides on what to make, halp plox.


One of these days, I'd really like to make my own Bass guitar. The electronics in an electronic instrument are so easy to put together it's pretty astounding. But I guess I'm rambling about shit nobody cares about. Uhm, well something interesting... 


Anybody hate the sound of chewing? I thoroughly hate it, I can only stand if I myself are chewing. It makes me angry think about the sound of lips smacking. RRRRR.


I leave you with a cool song.

2 comments: